Drive Your Career Forward With MS Ford of Nelson, Marlborough
Here at MS Ford we have a unique working environment where we are all very passionate about the Ford brand and vehicles we sell - which allows us to come together as a strong yet supportive team and creates a very positive working environment. Regardless of whether you are in senior management or the sales, admin, service or other departments working at MS Ford is highly rewarding. From time to time vacancies do pop up and you are in the right place to view them, so if you are interested in becoming part of our team please check out our current vacancies below:
MS Motors is a multi-franchise Automotive company in Nelson and is the oldest dealership in the region. We hold both the Ford and Kia franchises.
There is an exciting opportunity to join the team based at MS Ford and take the next step in their career by becoming the Dealerships Sales Administrator.
This role is an integral part of the team, ensuring both new and used stock is processed in and out of our systems, administration duties are carried out on time, the Sales consultants are looked after, all the while ensuring customers are greeted professionally and courteously.
The successful candidate would ideally have Automotive Industry or at least 2 years of experience in a high-volume, high-pressure administration office environment.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Vehicle registrations
- Perform clerical work associated with motor vehicle sales
- Maintain accurate records and process transactions with strong attention to detail
- End of month reconciliations
- Scanning paperwork for archiving
- General administrative duties
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills;
- An ability to quickly establish good team relationships
- An adaptable multi-tasker
- React with an appropriate sense of urgency
- Outstanding time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Have a drive to learn and ability to work autonomously
- Must have a clean drivers licence
So, if you want to work for a growing successful dealership where you can build a career in a great part of the country, then send us your CV and covering letter to Larna Furlong by clicking on APPLY NOW!
- View all the latest news from MS Ford