Yes, unfortunately we’ve endured a fire in our workshop.
We’d like to give a MASSIVE shout out to the fire department who did a fantastic job in reducing the spread of the fire and putting it out!
Things definitely could have been a lot worse…But we’re pleased to say we are STILL operational!
- Sales (New & Used) are still operational at 157 Haven Road
- Finance is still available on site
- Our Service department on site was unfortunately burnt down, However we are still operational (From two alternative locations based in Nelson and Richmond) so YES we are still able to service your vehicle. Give us a call on (03) 548 9185 as usual.
- Our Parts department is still operational from our Haven Road site. (For both Ford & Kia parts)
- Our contact details remain the same.
Thank you for your ongoing support throughout this tough time and getting back on our feet.
You, Our customers are our TOP priority so it’s really fantastic to hear and see all of the support coming in.
15/02/2021Ford New Zealand is very pleased to be joint winners of Canstar’s “2020 Canstar…
6/10/202032-Inch BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tyres, Fox Shock Absorbers, 3500kg Towing and…
17/07/2020FordPass Connect Arrives in New Zealand, With Ford Ranger, Everest And Transit…
16/06/2020Ford New Zealand is excited to announce a special addition to the Ford Mustang…
3/05/2020We are excited to announce that Ford is the preferred Farmlands partner. Visit…
13/03/2020Award-Winning Ford Puma line up for New Zealand brings new levels of smart technology…
28/01/2020Yes, unfortunately we’ve endured a fire in our workshop. We’d like…
8/01/2020FORD – Proud to be New Zealand's No.1 Selling Brand of Light Commercial…
8/01/2020FORD RANGER – Proudly New Zealand's No.1 Selling Vehicle – 2015,…
Auction of special-edition Ford Mustang ends with delighted new Bullitt owner and welcome contribution to children’s charityA proud kiwi motorist is the happy owner of a special-edition Ford Mustang with…
12/12/2019PROCEEDS GO TO VARIETY CHILDREN'S CHARITY ! Here’s your chance to…
12/12/2019The all-new Ford Focus has claimed the outright AA Driven New Zealand Car of…
Offer ends on the: 30/09/2021
All-New Puma Now From $31,990 + ORC*