50th Anniversary Mustang Bullitt Charity Auction
PROCEEDS GO TO VARIETY CHILDREN'S CHARITY!
Here’s your chance to own an exhilarating piece of motoring history while helping a worthy charity!
Ford NZ is auctioning off its own 50th Anniversary Mustang Bullitt, Number 46 of only 50 sold in NZ, with proceeds going to Variety Children’s Charity.
Stuff Motoring voted the Mustang Bullitt Top Sports Coupe of 2019. Automobile.com said the 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt is "as badass as it gets" and "currently the best-looking factory Mustang money can buy".
- Exclusive Dark Highland Green paintwork, exclusive to Mustang BULLITT, matching the colour of the 1968 Fastback driven in the film.
- Gloss-black 19- inch Torq Thrust-style alloys, contrasting bright-red Brembo brakes.
- Unique BULLITT badging throughout including fuel filler cap and strut-tower to strut-tower, BULLITT scuff plates, unique finishes and green-stitched dash, door trims.
- 5 litre V8 coupled to a six-speed manual, upgraded for heightened performance with 345kW and 556Nm, an Open Air induction and intake manifold, with 87mm throttle bodies, Ford Racing air-filter and a Powertrain Control Module shared with the Shelby Mustang GT3.
- Rev-matching system, delivering smoother downshifts accompanied by a ‘blip’ of the engine, adding to the vocal drama delivered by a standard Active Valve Exhaust.
- 4 modes with the Active Valve Exhaust, on top of Mustang BULLITT’s individual Drive and Steering modes.
- MagneRide Suspension Damping System to optimises ride & handling
- Leather Recaro seats
- And our favourite feature – a stark-white cue-ball gear-shift knob and unique stitched gearshifter boot!
15/02/2021Ford New Zealand is very pleased to be joint winners of Canstar’s “2020 Canstar…
6/10/202032-Inch BF Goodrich All-Terrain Tyres, Fox Shock Absorbers, 3500kg Towing and…
17/07/2020FordPass Connect Arrives in New Zealand, With Ford Ranger, Everest And Transit…
16/06/2020Ford New Zealand is excited to announce a special addition to the Ford Mustang…
3/05/2020We are excited to announce that Ford is the preferred Farmlands partner. Visit…
13/03/2020Award-Winning Ford Puma line up for New Zealand brings new levels of smart technology…
28/01/2020Yes, unfortunately we’ve endured a fire in our workshop. We’d like…
8/01/2020FORD – Proud to be New Zealand's No.1 Selling Brand of Light Commercial…
8/01/2020FORD RANGER – Proudly New Zealand's No.1 Selling Vehicle – 2015,…
Auction of special-edition Ford Mustang ends with delighted new Bullitt owner and welcome contribution to children’s charityA proud kiwi motorist is the happy owner of a special-edition Ford Mustang with…
12/12/2019PROCEEDS GO TO VARIETY CHILDREN'S CHARITY ! Here’s your chance to…
12/12/2019The all-new Ford Focus has claimed the outright AA Driven New Zealand Car of…
Offer ends on the: 30/09/2021
All-New Puma Now From $31,990 + ORC*